Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Third win in a row; a new physical goal

I promised you guys I would work on Shadow on the Hearth for an hour if I got home before 1am. I pulled up daisy fresh at 12:45am and started to work despite knowing for a fact that I would regret it in the morning.

I'll do the dishes when I get home from dropping Olivia off. The freaking driving is killing me.

I'm back on a medication that my doctor prescribed to help me build muscle. Looking back I was a hell of a lot stronger when I was on it than I am now, even if I didn't look it. In any case, I figure with all the troubles I've kicked from my life lately, I can dig in on something I've wanted to do for years.

I'm going to pack on 50 pounds of muscle and I would like to do it within 12 months. Thats a little less than three pounds of muscle per month and I have plenty of extra padding to help me along.

The only way to manipulate the past is to create it in the present. I don't want to set a goal like this and look back and tell myself that I could have worked harder to reach it. That would leave such a hole on my heart.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment