Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Walking the talk; another win; Welcoming Max and Ruby

Just as I said I would, I did two loads of laundry and worked for an hour on Shadow on the Hearth when I arrived home from work last night. This is the second night in a row I've followed through with promises I have made to my readers.

That may not seem like a huge accomplishment, but it is for me. I have always struggled with walking the talk. People lack faith in my ability to do the things that I say I'm going to do. I hope that along with continued promises to my readers comes the continued ability to make good on them.

I worked a bit more on my room today, not a whole lot but I got alot accomplished in the amount of time I had.  With things changing as rapidly as they have been lately, rearranging the furniture in my room felt right. So far, I have removed alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and financial insecurity from my life.

My room was bound to undergo at least a minor overhaul.

Olivia and I bought new crabs today. A warm thanks to Pets Plus in Tewksbury. We named the crabs Max and Ruby after the show on Nick Jr. Max is huge. Ruby is restless, and all are friends. I now have five crabs in the enclosure, and Lana switched shells the other night.

If I get home before 1am I'll spend an hour working on Shadow on the Hearth. If I get home after 1am, I'll empty the dishwasher and load it, including washing the pizza stone!

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment