Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

A major move toward my goal; a test...

It took the Universe beating me into a corner last night for me to realize that I had asked it to test my patience. I had blogged that one of my goals was to maintain the coolest head in the room, and last night I was completely thrown off kilter until I figured out what was going on.

At the height of my anger I remembered that winners want to control, that they love to be pushed, to be tested. So I challenged the Universe to keep testing my patience, and it stopped. In it's place I was afforded a key that I can use for the rest of my life, the understanding that I need to be ready, at a moment's notice, to let go of all expectation.

When someone else pushes, I need to pull. To stand out at work, I need to remain silent. This will require much meditation, a lot of which I can do in the gravity room in my head. I will discuss this in my next post.



See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment