Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Atheism; Conformist?

I think not.

You asked me to name God.

The Universe.

Your response was 'fraud gaud.'

I respect your position as an atheist but take offense to your intimation that I fall within the constraints of a centralized religion. Instead of pushing back, I intend to pull, a concept that I learned when I took Karate as a kid, and which has resonated with me for as long as I can remember,

As an atheist, you must believe that you occupy space and time. You created neither the space nor the time that you occupy. It was here before you were. It is...the bottom line. You cannot view a moving picture without something upon which to project it.

The state. itself, of being alive, connects us to something greater than ourselves.

A Deity.

Let's have a look at the etimology of the word 'deity,' shall we?

Derived from Latin, de translates to 'from.' The essence from which we are brought forth is our deity, capitalized or not.  To claim that you are derived from nothing is scientific heresy.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment