Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Welcome aboard, Vicky

Good thing toothpicks are cheaper than cigarettes. I would probably be living under a bridge. I'm like a beaver when I quit smoking, one right after another.

Feel free to scroll through the archive and dig in on anything that strikes you. I can be reached through Facebook if you have any questions or want to discuss something in detail. I will do what I call a 'per request' post.

They tend to do very well.

My phone is now officially demented. It won't turn on and I'm not getting the new one in the mail until Thursday. Perfect time to do a phone fast.

In any case, I wanted to let people on this blog know that of course I've not forgotten them but I probably won't check in again until then. I will, however, upload a post to my column in Your Tewksbury Today. Look for it within the next few days.

Wishing everyone a safe, responsible and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend!

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment