Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Squeezing in a post to keep the numbers rolling...

I'm fascinated by the amount of organizational momentum I have in my life right now and I don't want it to go away. I know that we attract what we intend, but it's also important to note that we are not showing the Universe a desire if we don't set upon that desire physically and actually make some effort to compel it into actualization. What that means to the lay reader is that we can't stand around and expect to move things into play with our minds alone. We need to take the first step.

For this reason, I'm squeezing in a post when I know I probably shouldn't be, not because I'm avoiding reality or the need to start my day, but because I had a sudden rush of creative inspiration in learning how to sync my calendar with my mom's calendar through Google so there's no more discrepancy in our schedules. The more problems I iron out preemptively, the less energy I'll need to spend worrying about it later, especially if it pops up on my phone.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment