Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thank you all for accepting my friend requests! The Law of Exponential Attraction

Right now, I have two goals. One is to continue to generate exposure for my work. All of my work is and shall remain forever free and ad free. Again, I will accept no payment for my work. My aim is to get as many people as I possibly can in touch with the spiritual current that governs whether our lives remain difficult or become infinitely less stressful.

To that extent, I take no credit for the ideas that I'm setting forth. I believe that as the numbers go up, it will have been the work of the Universe. There are certain things in the Universe that refuse to go unspoken. One of them is that all things are exponential in nature.

What happens to an object when the source of energy behind it is removed?--it slows down! By the same token, the more momentum we have, the more influence we have, the more change we can affect. The possibilities mount ad infinitum.

My second goal is to call everyone's attention to the column that I maintain in Your Tewksbury Today. The above link will take you to the front main page of the online newspaper and you can search for my work by entering 'quantum' into the search bar in the upper right hand corner. So far I have run two series in that column. The first was titled Wresting Color From The Canvas. That one is about the 25 House Rules that govern the spiritual universe.

My new series is Quantum Exposed: The Leaders Among Us And How They Do It. Each Monday, I take a quotation from someone famous and give a brief explanation as to why it is an effective motivational tool. As always, I appreciate questions and comments. Please feel free to reach out and I can't wait to be with you on Monday morning!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment