Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I got my new laptop in the mail yesterday!

Which means I can now sit up late at night after work or when no one else is home, upstairs in the comfort of my own room, and write post after post of everything or nothing, spiritual, motivating, life altering, perception challenging.

Hell, I could even post a poem in place of a cohesive piece of intellectual beauty. The possibilities are endless.

The reality is I'm so comfortable at my work desk in my room with my laptop here in front of me that I can honestly say that I am happy with the way things are in my life right now, and doesn't my happiness depend entirely upon that which I happen to be obsessing at the time?

Right now I'm obsessed with the opportunity to explore my art in privacy. It's been so long since I had a laptop that I forgot what it felt like to have one. It so incredibly convenient, and this one was cheap! I got it at the Discount Computer Depot. $99 for enough memory to run whatever I need to, Windows 10, and the ability to...I don't know, it just feels right!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment