Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Back on my low carb diet; and a HUGE coincidence

Everything in moderation including moderation is a great philosophy to live by, especially when you fuck up and you need to justify eating way too much junk food after a strong run of avoiding it like the plague. 

Today, I started getting back into the groove of what it meant to eat healthy, not sparingly, not drastically...healthy and smart. I had an omelette for breakfast, I'm having a grapefruit now and I'm bringing an organic coconut meat power bar with me to work tonight. I'm going to try for 15,000 steps on my FitBit. If I come close enough I'll reward myself somehow, maybe by cozying up with a good book and waiting for a couple hours after I get home from work to take my sleeping pill.

I tried fishing today but it was way too cold. I met someone on the Concord River in Lowell, where I had taken pictures of the graffiti I had used to shape one of the stories I'm currently writing. I asked him for his name and he was hesitant to give it to me. I told him he could give me a false name and he told me his name was Skip. I wish I could have expressed to him how ironic it was that he had given me that name, since Skip is the name of one of the main characters in Shadow on the Hearth.

In it, I chew over whether or not to give Skip my real name.

*head spins* 



See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment