Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Inertia...

That's what I need.

I need to summon the karmac armies. What a beautiful oasis the Law of Attraction can be for the weary.

It's shortly before bed and I'm sitting here before the computer reflecting on my day. I just spent a quiet hour listening to stories of people like me who would like to improve their spiritual condition. I should end days in such a manner more often, even if I need to do it from home.

Nonetheless, I wanted to blog again like I said I would to see if I could alert the universe to the need for an influx in spiritual momentum and readership. It would be more relaxing if there weren't people in the kitchen chatting the paint off the walls, but I could also be doing this upstairs...

I do like the company, though :)

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment