Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Balancing my body at long last...

Sincerely...I have had more than enough of this shit with my back. I've been to the chiropractor and presented my former employer with plenty of doctor's notes. It won't happen with my present employer because I've decided that I am never going to hurt my back like this again.

I am going to start working on my abs and I'm not going to stop until I can hang off the edge of a helicopter and bring my knees to my chest with a freaking donkey strapped to my ankles.

I just posted the House Rule stating that balancing the body is the first spiritual practice. I included a few snide comments about how much I hated it, but the reality is my body is rebelling after years of my not taking care of it.

The situation is unacceptable.

My schedule is going to be very hectic for the next couple of weeks but I'm sure I'll find the time to work the gym into it and if I can't, I'll be doing planks and pushups at home. 

**I won't publicize my goals because I feel that to publicize them would rob me of the energy I need to present my case to the Universe. I've been applying this principle more and more lately. Take, for example, the notion that relating a burden to someone else takes half the weight off your shoulders. Sharing an intention with someone diminishes the frequencies along which you can cast that intention, thereby reducing your chances of success.**

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment