Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Where was I? Doesn't matter. Where am I now?

With my back on the mend and the calendar year lurching forth into the Fall and Winter months, I am reminded that I need to slow down. My mind races, anymore. It's hard to keep track of everything. Part of the reason I'm only churning out a post a week is that I keep forgetting about this blog.

I keep thinking I can control things with a physical application when tranquility and balance begins in the heart. The reality is I ate better, made more money and had a stronger relationship with my daughter when I was focused on this blog to the exclusion of more trivial pursuits.

If I can't make a swift transition into daily posts, I want to at least start posting regularly, maybe addressing my blog before I sit down to work on my novella after Olivia is in bed. I won't pretend to know what spiritual doors will reopen for me once I have, but it's got to be better than where I am now.


See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment