Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Rippling...

I've been very busy lately. My plans to post every evening have yielded to my responsibilities with my new job. I have not had time recently to just sit down and write like I wish I could. I did upload a quick post to Your Tewksbury Today, but for the most part, I've been with many preoccupations both mentally and geographically which have simply not permitted me the time, or frankly the need, to journal.

I will say that I am glad the majority of my readers are anonymous. It gives me the freedom to express myself as someone who has a clear message and a way with words, rather than as someone who carries with him a history of not being able to communicate well in person at all. Knowing that I can express myself at all is a blessing, but that I can do it through my supported channels takes the pressure off my delivery.

I hope everyone is doing well. Please feel free to reach out to me at theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com, hit me up on Facebook, leave a comment, like, share...you know the drill. 

I am feeling: Ripple, ripple, ripple...



See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment