Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I've finally settled on a fishing approach...

I found bait mesh on Amazon and ordered it. I'll have it in two days, and the first chance I get, I'll be off to Wal-Mart to pick up chicken livers. They sell them in tubs.

Cast, wait, and bring in whatever hits the hook.

I figure I can bring my shit pad with me and take notes while I wait--I've been using it a lot lately.

Sitting there in the sun with a tub full of chicken livers spoiling next to me and a notebook full of ideas would do so much for me I'm afraid to utilize it. You can only really love something once if you're an addict like me. Maybe I could do it once a month to keep it from getting dry on me.

So many things are moving into place for me so quickly. You know, the less stressed out you are, the longer you're apt to live. Thing is, I go from zero to 60 in about three seconds, so I bounce back and forth between a life expectancy ranging from a further 10 years to a further 80 years.

I prefer the latter. I'll die with enough money to put my grandchildren through school.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment