Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Belief; the proof is in the process...

I have more constant readers on this blog now than I ever did before. What am I doing right?

I have to believe that posting frequently has something to do with it, and I am almost positive that following through on what I keep telling you guys I'll do has helped. I remember writing posts with absolute certainty that I would either make good on what I said I would do, or, at the very least, try like hell, and feeling terrible about myself for subsequently doing neither.

This seems more real, more organic. Bar stool dreams definitely have their place in our lives but our reality is based on the changes that we affect, not the changes that we merely consider implementing. Bar stool dreams and empty promises are nothing but castings.

I remember reading something once, a quote that sounded way too common to credit one person with it's inception.

People may not believe what you say, but they will always believe what you do.



See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment