Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

The ensuing sugar detox; update to Mindful Everything

The sugar detox is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be. If anything, this would be a good time to start breathing mindfully and to use the bekandse chant. I will admit that it feels amazing not to be full and lethargic, and to know that I'm doing the right thing for my body. If balancing the body is the first step to spiritual advancement, detoxing from simple sugars is the first step on the path to Nirvana.

I just need to keep reminding myself that this will get easier and that the serenity I'll draw from eating right will be worth the cost. I'm okay with not being okay right this minute because the only thing between myself and my goals is my resistance to change. My spirit is doing just fine, but I'm still shaking myself free of old ways. It's definitely not easy. It will take time, I'm sure. No rush. Just one breath at a time.

In keeping with my dedication to my readers I mowed the entire lawn. Seems lately as though tractor time is my quiet time. My dad has these really nice noise eliminators that make the tractor purr like a kitten. I would love to wear them for a day just to see what would happen to my consciousness. It's like being in another world when I have them on. Eliminating 16 hours worth of auditory stress from my life?

The writing possibilities there! Oof!



See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment