Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Just crossed 8,000 page views! New Wresting Color from the Canvas series!

I've maintained this blog for a little over fifteen months, previously published under another title. I've gone from 6 regular readers to a little over 90, due, in large part, to my contributions to Your Tewksbury Today. 

At this time I would like to thank the editor of that publication, Bill Gilman, for the opportunity.

I brought my first column series to a close this evening with House Rule #25. The new series will be published under "Wresting Color from the Canvas; Quote #x." 

With each post, I will have selected one quotation at random from a list of spiritually enticing quotations by well known persons from around the world, including Dan Millman, the Dalai Lama, Will Smith, Albert Einstein, Thoreau, Wordsworth, and others.

I will explore these quotations in a paragraph or two and open each for discussion. Please feel free to comment on any post going forward or going back. If you have questions about anything, let me know. If you have ideas for posts or would like to explore something in more depth, let me know.

I can't wait to start this!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment