Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Welcome Aboard Nina, Gracey and Becka; Detox

I had a date last night and slipped a little on my carb detox, but relative to what it could have been, the slip really wasn't all that bad. I refuse to turn it into a fall. I think I had ten or twelve bites of pad thai, but was so caught up in such wonderfully relaxed conversation that it really didn't occur to me that I was using my mouth to do anything more than talk.

I also had a Coke.

I'm not craving carbohydrates today, but I did wake up in a fog slightly more irritable than usual. I plan to arrest the fall before I have to work any harder than I am now not to make any irresponsible decisions regarding my diet.

Welcome aboard Nina, who just happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch me fishing off of the docks at the River Walk in Waltham. We discussed fishing, where and how she grew up. Also, welcome aboard Gracey, without whom my acquaintance with Nina would not have occurred. At first glance, I believe she's a Labradoodle? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome aboard Becka!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment