Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What Does LGBT Mean to Me?

It means I'm writing a story. So far, I've completed the first draft, but certain events have transpired which have caused me to reconsider the approach that I plan to take with it. It's about bullying, specifically bullying of those within the LGBT community, and our public response to it. 

Obviously not everyone is of the appreciation for tolerance as an institution. I happen to support it. From the bottom of my heart, I feel only the deepest admiration for those in the LGBT community, and this story, which I may or may not post here, is my way of showing people that.

Recent events and several members of the LGBT community have moved me to investigate this topic thoroughly, including the support resources available to the LGBT community, current instances of sexual and gender discrimination in the news, and the availability of and controversy regarding replacement hormone therapy for individuals under the age of 18. 

I would encourage anyone with information about this topic to email me at theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com. I can take interviews, and quote members of the community with both anonymity and full disclosure. 

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment