Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Back in training; Adopting the role of a spiritual scientist...

...involves dedication to asking the right questions, to documenting my findings, and to inviting my readers on a meaningful journey with me, something I had considered in the past but not to the extent to which I am now considering it.

I had written previously about the need to molt under fluorescent lights as well as some questions I had about how important brutal honesty was to my mission. At the time, that mission was not clearly defined.

My overarching mission is now the transparent search for a practical approach to spiritual living.

Time to bring my head, heart and talent into deliberate sync with each other once again and to get back to good ole grassroots spiritual training.  

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment