Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Struggling desperately with my serenity...

I'm still sober. I haven't had a drink in eight months, and lately it's all I can think about. I have really been struggling with my serenity lately, spending too much money, not spending enough time looking at my problems and coming up with reasonable solutions to them and eating too much. I think it all started before I left for vacation, it picked up speed in Florida and just got worse when I got home.

I have another installment to The Leaders Among Us due on Monday, but I can't justify writing it until I'm in the right space again. So one of my tasks from now until Monday is to get there. The rest include reviewing the list of truths that I had written out before or at least coming up with a new one so I have somewhere to start, reinitiating my carbohydrate detox and reviewing my sobriety material. This assumes to be true that it's possible to start my day over whenever I feel it's necessary.

I'll update later on this evening. I need to. I need to stay in touch with this blog. I think that might be one of the reasons I had a hard time staying this recent spiritual decline. I wasn't on my A-game with respect to writing. I fell out of the habit. Screw that. I need to write like I need to breathe.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment