Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My first update in over a week...

I started withdrawing from blog writing. I broke out in cold sweats, boils, nightmares about my readers abandoning me...actually, no. It probably did me some good to get away fro the computer for awhile. I had an awesome week in Florida, which I'll update everyone on as soon as things settle down here. Our flight got in at about 1am. Everyone is so tired!

There are so many things I learned in Florida, particularly with respect to my appreciation for how big the world really is, even though people say it's small. It's not small. It's vast and immense and beautiful and life is impossibly precious.

More on that later. God, there's so much to talk about...

THINK. The word THINK is an acronym for something I want to start applying to my life, that being that I want to THINK before I speak. Is what I am about to say Timely, Helpful, Insightful, Necessary and Kind? I should save an extraordinary amount of energy living by this model. We shall see.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment