Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Right at the 10,000 page-view mark; writing a post, anyway

The cookies are out, my daughter is soon to be asleep, and Santa will be here in an hour, and here I sit before the glow of the computer, typing because I have no other choice. The need to feel my fingers tapping along the keyboard is ferocious this evening.

This will probably be a short entry. I wanted to touch base with my readers more than anything else. I am approaching the 10,000 page-view mark for this blog and will have likely surpassed it by the end of the day tomorrow. I've decided to hold off on my next post for Your Tewksbury Today until Tuesday. I'm paranoid about letting it sit while everyone celebrates instead of clicking through the paper.

I intend to start anew after the holiday. I'm looking forward to this, the Month of the Birch, a time of renewal and growth, the beginning of which was yesterday. For now, I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter's eyes light up in the morning.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Blessed Be!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment