Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

I don't plan my life like that...

I don't understand why people ask me what I want to do three weeks from now. I don't even know if what I'll want to do 20 minutes from now will be worth writing about because my mood could change.

I try not to plan things too far in advance because unless they're life altering decisions, they may not hold much weight. Why would I lock myself into doing something I might not want to do when the time comes?

It's much easier letting the wind carry me from one course of action to the next. Some of us may have comprehensive knowledge about atmospheric disturbances and why the wind blows in the direction that it does, but that is an order that does not affect me, except to say that it's random enough for me to rely on.

Hitch a ride with the next New England breeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment