Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

9 more views to the 4,000-pageview mark!

When I started this blog I had a feeling it would take off but I didn't expect this degree of loyalty from my followers. 4,000 pageviews later, I feel that it's just now beginning to mature as rapidly as I.

I shared my last post with someone who later told me how 'eerie' it was that it was so relevant to what he was going through. When I reminded him that such is the way the Universe works (I've come to rely upon this with almost the same degree of faith as I do gravity), he told me that the same always catches him off guard.

This prompted me to sit down and knock out another post.

Relaxation is assuming a very important role in my life. This relaxation comes from taking that extra half second to respond so that I don't flail helplessly ten feet from the shore when all I need to do is put my goddamn feet down.

I do have a tendency to react quickly and in anger, and when I do I both look and feel like a moron. Installing a breaker between action and reaction falls into line with the concept of pulling when something else pushes. Reacting means instinctively pushing back. Action is not performed under duress. Rather, it is the invitation of a decisive response into a vacuum.

Huge difference.


See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment