Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Universe is testing me...

Lessons in humility...lesson after lesson after lesson in humility. My car won't start and I can't take the key out. Instead of having a shit fit, I prayed, and the option of getting a new car has been presented to me. Actually, it was presented with much less grief than I thought it would be. I feel as though I'm handling the situation quite well, though I did turn my phone on for a moment to see who would be there for me .

All I need to do now is stay open, honest with myself, sober, calm, quiet and humble. Part of this series of lessons is that I can't see past today when I could before. The Universe wants to see how I respond under pressure.

I'm okay, right here, right now.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment