Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Welcome aboard, Nicole...

Thank you for the help today. Very accomodating :)

I typically carry four business cards with me and it's ironic that I only had one left because I've found myself giving them out more and more.

Thank you also for the sterling silver suggestion. I probably wouldn't have thought of that myself.

I do plan to at least set the wheels in motion to publish a short story anthology by sometime next year, so if anybody knows a guy who knows a guy, I could use the in. In the publishing industry, it's a combination of who you know, the strength of your writing and how much you're willing to sacrifice to bring the most fundamental aspects of the story to your audience through the eyes of someone else.

Few stories go unmolested in at least some capacity by the time they hit the shelf.

A couple of people referred to last night's post as dark, even aggravating. It was certainly that, namely because I was pissed off yesterday. I found myself discussing the meaning of life with someone this morning before admitting that I no longer give a shit what the meaning of life is.

If I spend my whole life searching, I'll find a lifetime worth of moments replaced by desperate pleadings for something bigger than what really is.

How can I know that what is won't be sufficient when I experience it? I haven't experienced it yet. I've been too busy coming to my own conclusions, conclusions which, in the grand scheme of things, probably don't mean much.

I've neglected truth not to find answers, but to ensure that answers would never come. I have always needed tides to struggle against.

My challenge now is to let go...

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment