Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Compulsion...

After realizing that I could send my most recent blog post to everyone on my friend list and jumping at the opportunity, I realized after an unsuccessful attempt to do so that it probably wasn't a very good idea to try.

Melissa was the who one who sold me on the idea that it would seem that I was badgering people to read my work, but I had had that inkling and ignored it.

Spraying and praying doesn't work. The idea is not to shove this blog down people's throats, but to invite them to view it if they would like to. The Universe reveals lessons to individuals as they make themselves ready to receive them. If people don't understand what I'm saying or don't want to believe it, they don't need to.

I do not pretend to know all, or even a little. Ideas that I've presented in this blog thus far are those which have worked for me. They may not work for everyone. Not everyone's heart will respond to the same ideas in the same exact way that mine does. I do not have an 'in' with the Powers that Be. I'm not God (thank God for that!), and I will never claim to be anyone's superior.

I'm just me, just as capable of making stupid decisions as everyone else.

As my most recent tests have been about taking that extra half second to respond, I should probably take better stock of where I am emotionally before I waste any more energy on things that are not likely to pay off. Sending my last post to everyone likely hurt this blog's performance, and I deserved it.

I need to remain teachable.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment