Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Insert catchy title here...

I feel like it's been a long time since I've posted here, but looking back it's only been about two days, two days for which I've been trapped in my head, so deeply involved in the story I'm writing that everything else seems to be falling into the background.

I had mentioned that I was taking a quick sabbatical to figure out how to finish this latest piece. Now I have the answer, a really good answer, and simply haven't had the time to sit down and work on it, save short spurts of typing up what I had already written. For this next section I'll need a couple hours of peace and quiet, and the spiritual strength to dig deeper than I ever have before to get it to read the right way, and to resonate with my readers the way I think it should.

Thank you go guys so much for reading and following. I'll post in the next day or so. If I'm lucky, I'll have some time on Friday to bring Tempest Creek to life.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment