Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Spiritual displacement theory...

I recorded previously that I felt as though the Universe was testing me. I now have a reliable vehicle, a reliable source of income, my sobriety, my daughter and my faith in the proposition that intention creates reality.

What I didn't expect was to arrive at such a point where being content became a stressor.

I never presumed that contentment was a form of stress relief, because I've been presented with no evidence suggesting that the stress we feel when we are fearful or scared has a polar opposite in the realm of true happiness.

However, I did ask for it.

I asked the Universe for a spiritual challenge.

Protect me from stress so I can search my heart.

The relief is overwhelming, but it isn't quite what I've been looking for, which is scary because I've always thought that as long as I could achieve a perfect balance in the material world, I would find my proverbial Eden, one of them, anyway.

I can't tell you what the answer is, but I can testify, under duress, to what it isn't.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment