Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Technology fast marginally successful; welcome back, Carrie!; none of us are alone...

My technology fast probably could have gone better, but I wasn't using Kik nearly as often as a I was before, and I've communicated with the bulk of my social contacts by email, which is new for me. I'm now extending my social fast to the 1st of January and as most of you likely deduced from my last post, I will be uploading semi-daily installments to this blog in the interim.

A fine compromise if I do say so myself.

Let me expand for a moment on what I refer to as 'the first enlightenment' by proposing a question.

Are there any other sentient (aware) species on the planet who hunt each other in packs?

Many groups will converge upon an injured member of it's own species. Of those, how many use social mastery to lure their prey into situations where they are outnumbered and subsequently moved against?

How many carry out sustained attacks, as a group, against a vulnerable member of the species without killing them?

How many species use violence against weaker units to advance their social status?

People often post videos of their group attacks online. You've likely come across a video yourself from time to time.

If the group leader were made to see the error in their ways, would they be cast out of the group? Or would the group lose direction and scatter like worker bees without a queen?

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment