Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

I started using Doterra essential oils again...

What a huge difference! I have no idea why I ever stopped using them. Maybe I didn't want to mix them with alcohol, and as that became more or less a regular thing, so did wandering about my day wondering just what exactly was missing from my life. 

The oils that I use keep me tethered securely to reality, unlike amphetamines or high doses of amoxetine (the dose I'm on now helps me with impulsivity and concentration as well as mood stability). Bottom line, they make me okay again. 

As a rule, once applied, they are absorbed into the blood stream in 10 to 15 seconds, and they are in every cell in the body within 20 minutes. I can personally feel a huge difference in my energies the moment I put them on.

I use a combination of Frankincense, Balance, Wild Orange, Vetiver and InTune. When these essential oils work together, the result is spiritual grounding, happiness, and physical empathy with the world around me.

I'm not a consultant for Doterra (I frankly don't have the energy to sell to people, anymore). Rather, I'm speaking voluntarily. A very few medications I've been prescribed in the past have had a more significant impact on my life than Doterra essential oils.

Just as a reminder, I uploaded the first and second installments to Laura 11/27, so be sure to look for the post titled Laura; 1-2. It's actually a little early but I had a pretty good run of ideas last night. My next post will be author commentary on Laura 11/27.

Enjoy!

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment