Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The money is going to start rolling in, because I'm not pushing any out...

I've recently redoubled my efforts at work. 

Following an incident where I had taken my medication before my boss called me into work, I was afforded a familiar understanding of the way the employment sector operates. This is an understanding which has always faded over time for me, from the moment I'm hired until the moment I'm released, either of my own accord or theirs. 

My guard comes down.

Every time I'm reminded of this, I feel blessed. With a new appreciation for the job I do, and the manner in which I do it, I'm also reminded of the value of saving money. Since I believe that we call into our lives whatever we 'wish,' I believe that the understanding that saving money is important will inevitably lead to more of it coming in.

I have an abundance of spiritual energy to throw at my present intentions, and for the first time in my life, I feel energetically organized. My renewed appreciation for monetary energy satisfies two aspects of my existence. 

One of them is in its practical application, the pebbles as it were for those of you who viewed a video I recently shared to my Facebook wall. Look for it if you haven't seen it yet.

The other is in it's spiritual application, which is fairly simple. I'll be in a much better position to be of service to others if I have money to spare than if I don't have nearly enough of it. 

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment