Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Can't sleep quite yet...

I got home from work about a half hr ago. It's 2:10am and I'm beat, but I'm still coming down. I tend to need close to an hour before I can say I've successfully decompressed after arriving home from work after a shift like this. I have a cold, which doesn't help, and I finished my energy drink before heading home so I could level off. I think I overshot the mark, but the medication I took when I got home should take care of that.

As a rule, I try not to write if I'm this tired, but it's less of a law and more of a guiding principle which can, on occasion, be deliberately but cautiously disregarded. Sometimes I just need to write no matter how crappy I feel.

I think the real reason I'm writing tonight, though, is that I want my readers with me. You guys are such a big support for me. You've given me a voice and a reason to keep using it. I can't thank you enough.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment