Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I have more stories than I thought I did...

I went through my short stories tonight, organizing them by title and resolving to type each of them into Google before rewriting them by hand in a single notebook, or series of them, whatever the case may be, the way I would want them read back to me. With some of the new stuff, writing I had forgotten about and short stories I had lost, I now have 15 short stories going at once.

Shit.

Where to start?

I guess I'll start wherever my heart wants me to. I think this series of stories has a lot of potential and I feel that I'll see that potential to realization as long as I keep reading, keep writing, and devise a system to keep everything together. 

Task number one: Typing everything back into Google so I never lose it again!

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment