Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

I just read half of my blog...

...I underestimated how much writing had accumulated over the last few months. Holy crap.

I did gain a lot of insight from reading the posts in order. I like seeing the way my mind works. I noted tendencies toward obsession with respect to my training, which has in the interim withered significantly.

I wonder if part of me uses this obsession to escape reality. I have a tendency to set much higher training expectations on myself when I'm stressed. Even self analysis can be a great way to avoid confronting the truth.

The truth is this: reality is what you make of it.

I'm still learning how to be happy, but the reality is I'm learning. I haven't given up yet. The essential oils are definitely working. Robin, you were right. The results of using the oil regularly are progressive, and consistency in application is key.

Someone told me that he was interested in learning about and possibly practicing Wicca. I know enough about Wicca to know that I don't subscribe to everything about it. I think that intention creates reality whether you use rocks, crystals or candles to communicate with the Universe. As long as you have certain elements in place, things will turn in your favor. 

Mind! Wicca is nothing to screw around with. Know what the hell you're doing before you start doing it. What perpetuates the stereotypes experienced by Wiccan practitioners is the fact that Wicca works, and you will get what you ask for. You need to know enough about what is going on around you to be able to ask of the Universe something that will not affect the life path of anyone else.

Otherwise you could get in way over your head and there are no do-overs. Once an intention is set in motion it will be honored, and you will own the karma accrued by your spell no matter how hard you try to run from it. Trying to undercut the efficacy of your spell after casting it is like trying to unscramble an egg.

It's just the way it is.

I won't get too into it in case I get requests for more information. I would strongly advise you to talk to me personally before you try anything on your own. I feel comfortable offering you what little information I have to make sure you don't open any doors that you can't close the first time you cast a spell, but I do believe in cause and effect!

I don't want you to get hurt.

I'll update later,





No comments:

Post a Comment