Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Taking a short technology sobatical to spend time with family!

Thank you so much for your loyalty to this blog. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that my writing is taken as seriously as I've always wanted It to be, and that I can be of service to those around me.

I've decided to take somewhat of a technology sobatical to spend time with my family, especially my daughter, and to spend some time reflecting over the last few months.

I'll be back with all of my readers at the start of the new year (January 1st) with a long post kicking off the start of my new life.

I'm so grateful to have all of you with me! What a ride it's been!

By the way, I had referenced losing all of my writing when I switched Google accounts.

Last night, I got every single story back, along with the fire I had in my gut when I was writing every day!

More on this when I return. Again, thank you all so much. You have been a huge part of my life! Blessed be!

See you all on the 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment