Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Thoughts are physical (part 3)

All quantum equations are personal to the beholder, which is another way of saying that you don't need to understand quantum physics to get a basic idea of how the world works, and no one needs to understand your relationship with the Universe to reap the highest benefits of theirs.

What's interesting about these equations, however, is that they overlap in a perfectly crafted mosaic, and you may find yourself in the right spot at the right time to help someone who really needs it, or to discover the answer to a question you had asked for in prayer just moments before.

These are called coincidences.

I have experienced so many profoundly coincidental occurrences since I became Pagan over a decade ago, that I've decided to invest heavily in the belief that there is something greater than myself (yes, I admitted it), who probably knows better than I am what I'm doing, and who expects me to use every tool available to me to make the world a better place.

In order to meet this expectation, I need to use all of my senses. There are six in all, not five.

In my last post, I promised my readers a tool, so I will do my best to present it in a way that doesn't confuse anyone. We already know that intention creates reality. The power that we will be using here is often referred to as God (I'm comfortable using the word 'God' in this context and I'm not even Christian).

I've enlisted God's help in a number of ways to achieve ends that I never would have been able to on my personal power alone. However you perceive that power, your religious preferance is simply the filter through which you choose to view the Universe. It is how you relate to it.

If you don't believe in God and don't feel comfortable using the word, use the Universe.

For this activity you will need a shoe box, perfume or some other aromatic substance, markers and a sheet of paper. Personalize your shoebox however you would like, but however you choose to decorate it, use as many of your five senses as you possibly can.

Being able to attach a particular scent to a memory improves the clarity of the memory and therefore it's power (for all intents and purposes, a memory is like recycled paper) which is why the perfume may come in handy.

Hear the scissors cutting through construction paper if that's what you choose to use.

You could write your name or the name of a loved one or a religious symbol in glue (glue stick) and sprinkle glitter or sand on it and feel the difference between the coarseness of whatever you happen to be using and the smooth surface of the shoe box.

You may draw or paint the inside of your shoe box, but as a rule, the interior of the box should remain unaltered unless you wish to glue a small item of sentiment to the far side of the box. Further alterations will compromise the efficacy of the project.

On the piece of paper, write a request, five or ten words that summarize what you need most in your life. If you don't know what you need most in your life, you could write: 'What do I need most in my life right now?' 

Fold up the piece of paper and place it in the box. Close the box and sit for about a minute in quiet reflection. Place the box somewhere where it will not be disturbed but where it will remain in plain sight and reference it occasionally throughout the day.

What you've requested of the box should begin to materialize within 24 hours.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment