Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm going to try isolation again...

I don't have time to write out a long post at the moment, even though I really want to. After what happened yesterday (that was certainly interesting) and with working my first shift since my surgery, I figure it's time to reset. I look forward to getting back in the saddle tonight.

I miss the warehouse.

I told people on my chat apps that I would be hibernating in a sense, but also told them to relate my absence to Apollo 13. Houston knew they would lose radio contact with Apollo when it slingshot around the moon. They also knew they would get it back once the maneuver was complete. I guess in a sense I'm doing a spiritual slingshot...

I don't know how else to put it, but I think most people get it. I'm heading into a period of temporary radio black out.

And I do mean temporary. I hope to reacquire contact with what little company I keep in the cyber world within a few weeks.

I will continue to post every day or every other. I have __ sober. I feel that I'm ready to take a step back and to work on myself having secured company that promotes my wellbeing.

It should be noted here that comfort in the full understanding that my friends will be there on the finish line waiting for me to cross in a few weeks time has given me the momentum I feel I need to go through with this.

I can't do it alone.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment