Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Spiritual training regimen for the next 30 days

I thought I would take the opportunity to formulate and publish my spiritual training regimen for the next thirty days, with one value per day, starting tonight:


  1. Not speaking unless spoken to during work hours.
  2. 10 minutes solitary reflection
  3. Being of service to someone else
  4. 24-hour phone fast
  5. 1 hour on my piano followed by 20 minutes of solitary reflection
  6. 24-hour phone fast, 20 minutes solitary reflection
  7. Falling asleep without a sleeping pill
  8. Vegetarian diet, 25 minutes solitary reflection
  9. Vegan diet, rereading all blog posts, 15 minutes meditation with mantra
  10. 24-hour phone fast, 30 minutes solitary reflection

This is an updated list. I felt that my last regimen wasn't specific enough to be of use to me. I still plan to release the two posts I mentioned on Facebook in the next few days, but probably not tomorrow.

If anyone wants to follow along, best of luck!

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment