Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Back in training officially...

I had laid out a training regimen for myself some time ago that people described as 'intense.' As it turns out, it was a bit too intense for my little brain to handle. 

I'm going to take another stab at it, though. You never know what you're capable of until you try to do something you don't think you can do. I would frankly rather focus on it and fail than continue to float through reality unmoved by any particular thing like I've been doing since I abandoned my training module and decided to just wing it.

My box is working and I'm almost done decorating the lid (a page out of an adult coloring book), so I can use it to help me through some of the more difficult training days, but the whole point of training is fortify my soul, and the only way to do that is to push it as far as it will go comfortably without quantum influence. 

If anyone wants to follow the training module with me I would love to hear your feedback on it. I'm very open to the prospect of changing this particular regimen to suit the needs of my readers. This blog is all about a practical approach to spiritual living, and if my readers cannot apply a training module practically, it's no good.

I'll update in the next couple of days. 

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment