Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Why do I keep this blog?

Because somebody somewhere might read something I've written and respond to it in a way that changes their life.

I used to delete posts that didn't perform particularly well. Tonight, I realized how selfish it was for me to have done that. Who am I to say that a post has no value? Who am I to say that that one person doesn't need to read that particular post? Once something is brought to realization, especially something like this, it should remain vulnerable to utilization, even if it's ultimate purpose is to be ignored.

If I needed to write it, someone else probably needed it to hear it.

The Universe doesn't make mistakes. Everything is lock and key. Bugs gather just above the surface of a softly flowing river because fish feed on them. Bait fish swim away from bass because bass are biologically programmed to perceive movement as a food source and pursue it.

Shouldn't it make sense that if I have a love of words, a way with them, and I'm compelled to bring something to someone's attention using that gift, that there should be someone on the other end waiting for me to use it?

As I continue to generate readership, I need to remember that I have the best chance of getting the right message to the right person through readers who continue to check back on a regular basis. My page views have continued to increase exponentially as new readers latch onto something I've said and decide to bookmark this page in their internet browser.

To my regulars: please share any post that strikes you on the social media app of your choosing. As of right now I have 67 posts that you can choose from, lined up on the right side of the page in the archive, and you can expect a lot more.

All I'm communicating are my perceptions of the Universe. Talk to people about what you read here. Strike up conversations with strangers. Talk to friends you don't think would be interested and have them take a look. There has been a ton of forward momentum with this blog lately, due in large part to Facebook but also to you guys spreading the word!

I said in the very beginning that the karmic armies will support us in the best of our intentions. So far, that rings true. Let's keep this going!

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment