Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What are my horses trying to show me?

The horses in my meditation room serve as a portal to symbolic representations of whatever I need to see at the time. Last night I was freaking out about death, having cyclical thoughts. It was unpleasant. I added a piano to my meditation room but I couldn't hear it playing.

What to do?

I figured if running away from my thoughts wasn't working, I should confront them head on with a little help from the Universe. I mounted Cannon, my Black Stallion, and asked him to show me what I needed to see.

All I kept seeing were birds eye views of various bodies of water in my meditation room. Cannon turned into a pegasus and we soared high above the grass and the trees. I don't remember what happened after that. I think I fell asleep.

But I fell asleep without knowing what Cannon was trying to get across to me.

The only thing I can think of is the Universe imploring me to expand my horizons. My meditation room is constantly growing and changing, but it's huge. I could fly on my own, no need for a pegasus, and soar for miles in every direction looking down at new and imaginitive things. Save those locations which I frequent most often, I perceive everything differently from moment to moment. That's part of the fun of my meditation room.  I never know what I'm going to find.

When I was still friends with Vanessa, I would imagine that everything I saw about me in physical reality was of my own making, that my physical bedroom was the bedroom I have above my tree house (haven't seen that for awhile, wow)...basically that the entire world was my meditation room, but a solid version of it around which I could wander governed by physical limitation--this was supported by a need to copy familiar locations in physical reality to my meditation room because it was of course much easier than starting from scratch.

I find this type of moving meditation particularly rewarding when I remember to do it. It draws closed the gap between the spirit world and physical reality, and I don't need to focus as hard to see what I'm doing. I found that I was much happier when I was regularly incorporating elements of my meditation room into physical reality and vice versa, so I'll start doing that again.

If anyone has a room in their head that they use for the same purpose, I would love to hear about it!

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment