Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

A day between posts and the mob is getting anxious...

I didn't expect it :)

I am, however, grateful that one of my readers asked me if I was okay when after 24 hours he became nervous because I hadn't posted. In one of my previous posts, fairly recently actually, I believe I had mentioned allowing a couple days to pass between posts if I felt that to post would gnaw at the integrity of maintaining the blog to begin with.

Truthfully I feel as though I'm running out of steam.

This will pass, as it always does. I can't say when, and what is perhaps even more frustrating is I can't say why. I relate this most recent funk to coming down off of Adderall after abusing it for days at a time.

I think my old mentor would tell me to just sit with it, but that would be sitting with the anxiety of not doing anything. I have tried to tackle this problem in a number of different ways, and I have concluded that im trying to beat my way out of a concrete cube.

All of my training up until this point has taught me that I need to wait and watch, even if it is with bemused skepticism.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment