Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

This blog was brought into creation to test me...

I wanted to be honest with my readers. I have become dangerously obsessed with this blog.

High blood pressure, obsessively checking page views, getting myself set up on numerous social media platforms. This is the first time in my life that people are keying in to the fact that I have a message and the right to bear it.

The anxiety surrounding it seems to defeat the purpose of what I'm trying to get my readers to understand; that the karmic undertow is real.

I am trying to attract readers rather than letting them come to me, chasing the dog, as it were.

When I was at the New England Aquarium in Boston the other day with Olivia, I was teaching her how to interact with marine life, taking pictures, watching her smile. Trying to make the impression memorable.

I got my best pictures of her on the T, which she still hasn't stopped talking about.

Things happen as we let them happen because the Universe has all the answers, including those about how we should best live, how to best conserve energy and how to be happy.

And with that I'll leave this blog at home with all my cares about it.

I'm about to go pay $2 to take my daughter on the bus :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment