Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Thank you new readers, an update on my training...

It looks like someone found my blog yesterday and read every single one of my posts. I appreciate the readership and I'm glad that the posts kept your interest.

With respect to my training, the same thing happened last night as the day before. I kept forgetting that I was in training.

Nonetheless, I found that I wasn't extraordinarily critical of people. I was quick to anger and even quicker to understanding, which was good.

I split (with a machine) and stacked a freaking shitload of logs in the yard yesterday (6 hours), and then went to work so my work performance last night was a bit hindered.

I have noticed a trend over the last couple days, and I call it a trend because I know enough about the Universe now to know that there are no mistakes. I am being tested specifically according to the training regimen that I outlined a few days ago.

The day before last I was not to speak unless spoken to, yet I was more chatty than I usually am at work, which is the exact opposite of what I was aiming for. Yesterday, I started my day with getting pissed off at my dad for requesting my help with the yard, and was very quick to anger and intolerance with others throughout the day, which is the exact opposite of what I was aiming for.

Today I am to focus on being patient with myself and acknowleding my self-worth. I was also slated to avoid unnecessary expenditures. I still can't seem to get that licked. I was upset with myself, and still am, but I need to realize that I am not perfect, and that despite such a slight, I can still touch people's hearts, and I can still avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours at a time.

Look for a post later on tonight entitled REALLY SEEING PEOPLE.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment