Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Training could have gone better, confusion to clarity...

Not speaking unless I was spoken to was difficult. I kept forgetting that I was in training and when I did remember it would take a lot of mental energy for me to get back on track, only to forget again a few minutes later. The effort, however, seemed to help my work performance. I moved more quickly, I processed more quickly, and I expended less energy to do it.

When I wrote out my training regimen last night I neglected to realize it's potential. Not only will this regimen make it easier for me to engage in the type of behaviors that promote clarity and emotional well being, but it will also result in a decreased need to spend mental energy communing with my higher self. I'll be able to engage in these behaviors with ease so I that can focus on their practical application.

The whole idea behind this spiritual and mental training is to be able to expend less and less energy on increasingly more focused causal links, resulting in higher productivity, and better overall health and well being. I feel like I'm on the right track.

My dad picked up a wood splitter this morning and I'll be spending the better part of my free time today splitting and stacking wood from trees and tree limbs that he cut down this summer. I love doing this type of shit. I really do. It's relaxing on so many levels, very repetitive, meditative...it speaks to my autism when not many things do.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment