Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Update on training, day 5, starting from task #1 again...

Today's task was to replace negative thought patterns with positive ones. I was not aware of the task for much of the day. I felt rather distracted overall. With respect to unneeded expenditures I did buy an energy drink, as I have every day this week.

The one thing I was able to do, however, was something that I didn't have myself slated to do, which was to commence solitary reflection. Today is the first in five days I have completed a successful training session.

Truthfully I was beaten into a position where I absolutely had to do it so that I wouldn't drive myself crazy, because I hate being alone and I was going to be alone one way or the other. I had made a stupid mistake and when a friend of mine took offense to it I took offense right back. He told me he would talk to me tomorrow and refused, however politely, to continue being maniuplated, and who could blame him?

So I headed down into the basement to think about how the day had gone, how it could have gone better and how tomorrow night would go if I decided to do the same thing. Then I realized that tomorrow night is a work night for me, and that if I had had success with my training today, even if it was in a different area than I anticipated, maybe I would have luck with it tomorrow.

After all, I feel strong spiritually, stronger than I have all week, and all it took was about 15 minutes alone with the Universe.

So I've decided to rate this week a 5/5 for effort and to begin my training regimen over tomorrow, starting with the first task I set out to complete for myself, which was not to talk to anyone until I was spoken to, save Olivia.

I'm going refine that a little and spend the day preparing to complete a work shift speaking only when spoken to or as it related to business. No need to start off chasing the Unicorn. A fine racing turtle seems like a good competitor for now.

 Day 5: My first win!!!! :)

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment