Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Daily training regimen (next 10 days)

I thought I would take the opportunity to formulate and publish my spiritual training regimen for the next ten days, with a few values per day, starting tonight.

  1. Not speaking unless spoken to (excluding interaction with Olivia), no unnecessary expenditures.
  2. Patience with others, 10 minutes solitary reflection, no unnecessary expenditures.
  3. Patience with myself, self love, acknowledging my worth, no unnecessary expenditures.
  4. Showing gratitude, resisting ego, 15 minutes solitary reflection, no unnecessary expenditures.
  5. Replacing negative thought patterns with positive thought patterns, no unnecessary expenditures.
  6. 24-hour phone fast, 20 minutes solitary reflection, no unnecessary expenditures.
  7. Falling asleep without a sleeping pill, no unnecessary expenditures.
  8. Vegetarian diet, 25 minutes solitary reflection, no unnecessary expenditures.
  9. Vegan diet, rereading all blog posts, 15 minutes meditation with mantra, no unnecessary expenditures.
  10. 24-hour phone fast, 30 minutes meditation, no unnecessary expenditures.

I will post semi-daily updates regarding my success in addition to anything else I feel is pertinent. If anyone else wants to follow along, feel free. Also feel free to tailor the regimen to your schedule and availability.

I have wanted for some time now to maintain adherence to these values, but never thought to make a list. I feel that running this list numerous times will give me enough practice in these areas to begin incorporating many of them into my life on a daily basis. I also feel that giving some manner of organization to this blog will give you guys an understanding of which posts are likely to follow and when. A regimen gives you the opportunity to zone in and out on certain things so hopefully it doesn't get overwhelming.

Let's do this!

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment